• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG - Someone buy me this!

http://www.crvd.com/

$6500 and I want two!

Please Read Me

Re: OMG - Someone buy me this!

Get 8 and you could have a complete circle! Then two for overhead, and two for below...hmmmm

but they are kewl!

woodsmoke

Comment

With a 41 inch width and 5 inch depth if you and your lovely wife wanted to watch a movie you'd have to keep your heads together, just like in your photo, for both of you to see it properly. That's why you really want it, isn't it? Come on, tell the truth!!!

It draws 200 watts and it's awful bulky. I expected it to be flatter. At 52 lbs (including stand) it's not too portable.

Regardless, IF I had that much disposable cash I'd get one in a heartbeat!
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I want a 3-D, holographic, touch activated display like they had in Minority Report.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek
          With a 41 inch width and 5 inch depth if you and your lovely wife wanted to watch a movie you'd have to keep your heads together, just like in your photo, for both of you to see it properly. That's why you really want it, isn't it? Come on, tell the truth!!!
          If it had 10 more degrees angle she'd have to sit on my lap!

Please Read Me

Comment

Complain, complain, complain!
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

Hm, what about activated glasses or some kind of headset for the eyes? Less bulky, more surround but is it on the market yet
              Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

With a gyroscopic device you'd have unlimited field of vision. But how do you see your keyboard/joystick?

and there'd be no reason for my wife to sit on my lap either...

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr
                  With a gyroscopic device you'd have unlimited field of vision. But how do you see your keyboard/joystick?

and there'd be no reason for my wife to sit on my lap either...
                  I was going to say: who needs to see the keyboard but wife on lap... Unbeatable!
                  Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Hey - good idea!

"Honey - press the A key - quick!" lol

Please Read Me

Comment

The "art" of course, would be learning how to press the wife to make her automatically press the desired key. But, it will take LOTS of experimentation to find the right spots .... the A-spot, the B-spot, the G-spot ... oops!

Comment

LMAO..
                        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
                        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

I think someone once said "Getting there is half the fun..."

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
                          X