This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im not a new Ubuntu user in itself, my first year of linux was ubuntu, but I havent used it full time in a long while. Dont like Gnome so Im giving kubuntu 10.10 a go. the past versions seemed a bit buggy for me to use full time, though ill blame KDE for that, but this version seems good to go. Everything up and running OTB including my blasted broadcom I know this forum is much bigger than a lot of other forums, but still wanted to introduce myself as I try Kubuntu out as my main distro for a while, give it a go you know. Ive tried almost every distro out there, but one thing I miss is the amount of apps that ubuntu provides, the speed up update, and of course the big thing, the size of the community.

Glad to see KDE seems less like an afterthought now.

Re: Hi guys

Welcome to KFN.

Yes, we are a 'smallish' forum, but very active. We are here because we enjoy Kubuntu, and have a desire, within each of our capabilities, to 'give back' to the Linux community; Kubuntu specifically.

There are a number of knowledgable members here. Also, many questions being asked by new members have (likely) been answered, so please take advantage of our boards and the search feature. But by all means, if you run into a problem or difficulty that you just can't figure out, post your situation (in the appropirate board).
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X