This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you like Kubuntu 1/10

Hi personaly I think Kubuntu is amazing, I also use Gnome but spend most of my time on KDE. Hopefully this poll will show what other people think of Kubuntu. It does so much and requires so little.

Hi personaly I think Kubuntu is amazing, I also use Gnome but spend most of my time on KDE. Hopefully this poll will show what other people think of Kubuntu. It does so much and requires so little.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    "I Come From the Net, through Systems, Peoples and cities...to this place, MAINFRAME, My format, Guardian, to mend and defend, to protect my new found freinds, thier hopes and dreams, to defend them from...Thier enemies"

Re: How much do you like Kubuntu 1/10

Geeze I hate that scrolling text...
    Blog: Tasty Tidbits

Comment

Thats funny. Scrolling text is annoying, but it does catch your attention.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, I'm sold! I give it a 10!. I have been through several distros (some quite good: Mepis, Xandros, Suse, Fedora, ad infinitum) including Ubuntu/Kubuntu with which, up to this point, I had never been that impressed. Yesterday, I installed Kubuntu 5.10 and updated/upgraded after getting the key and adding the repos for KDE 3.5. This is THE FIRST TIME I have ever installed any Linux distro and had EVERYTHING just work! Not a single piece of hardware gave me any grief whatsoever. I have never tried a distro (until now) that all of my hardware was "compatable" out of the box without some degree of tweaking if it was even possible to make it work.

Now I know everyone has different experiences because of differences in hardware, but for me, this is great! I hope others have the same pleasent experience I have had setting up my new Kubuntu system. I can now actually accomplish some work rather than spending all my time getting the system to work.

Comment

I used to have Mandrake 10.1 and I must say it it light years behind Kubuntu in functionality. I simple love Kubuntu! I now use it as my promary OS, and I'm even pursueing in getting my school library to use Edubuntu, because it comes with all those great school tools.
              <br /><br />*temp. hiatus from forums due to comp + net broken* :&#039;(

Comment

but that is the highest I'll give anything
                nothing is too perfect for me

Comment

cheers!
                  -=|From the desk of|=-
                  «•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
                  «•´¨*•.¸¸whoiam55.¸¸.•*¨`•»
                  «•´`•.(¸.•´(¸.•* *•.¸)`•.¸).•´`•»
                  Reg. Linux User # 400637