This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear this Patent System is Broken for EVERYTHING

Subject says it all. We really are in the dumpster now and they wonder why we are in a recession and why companies are going out of business and why thing cost so @#* $(@# much!

New Breed of Patent Claim Bedevils Product Makers

Re: I swear this Patent System is Broken for EVERYTHING

"I would have settled this case for $25,000 back in December of 2008," Mr. Stauffer says. "Brooks Brothers, however, seemed eager to want to litigate the case, and I was delighted to give them the opportunity."

So far, none of the suits have reaped the gigantic awards that plaintiffs say could be possible.
    I HOPE the case drags on for years and costs the Plaintiff hundreds of thousands of Dollars, and then gets tossed on appeal.

It reminds me of an old "joke": What do you have when 95% of all lawyers are laying on the bottom of the sea floor?

A GOOD START!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Don't you see this is the time to sue Microsoft for claiming patents of preexisting software as they were of its own?
      Multibooting: Kubuntu Noble 24.04
      Before: Jammy 22.04, Focal 20.04, Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
      Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly
      Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

@GG

Yes, you see his comment. All he is after is money. He had no care of the why at all. He probably doesn't care that it hurt NO ONE. He just saw an easy way to try and get money for nothing. I do remember that joke.

Comment

Working...
        X