This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gratitude

If you are running a KDE at a version below 4.4.5, then you 'could' still encounter some minor glitches. KDE 4.4.5 is solid. But if you are satisfied with how everything is working, stick with what you have. There are people out there who are still running Dapper Drake and perfectly happy with it.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: Gratitude

Welcome to the forum, as usual im a bit late to the party :P this is the best linux related forum i have found. w/ awesome members, i would say there are maybe 20 of us who are the "active" ones.

i would at least upgrade to kde 4.4.5 if you have not done so already , its basicly the bug fixed version of 4.4.x there is nothing all to new in kde 4.5 other then polish. (for the most part) for example system settings was re-orginized to make a bit more sence. on that note i use kde 4.5 on my desktop and netbook (using desktop plasma) and recently put it on a machine whos specs were AMD serprion 3300+ 1GB of ram and intrigated Geforce4mx. it runs much better then it did w/ xp on it..
      Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
      (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
      X