• Time
  • Show
Clear All

r
    you are quite correct about that!
    woodsmoke

Comment

Hi all....

How about a little Don Ho courtesy of Bob Lyons and his steel drums.

Regards...
      Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all! http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
      How do I know this personally? Please read here: https://www.linuxquestions.org/quest...hn-8-12-36442/
      PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST! You don't have to end up here: https://soulchoiceministries.org/pod...i-see-in-hell/

Comment

And now for something completely different.......

Comment

And off course what else but...

Comment

...what else...

Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

Comment

...end, of course...

Comment

When I was a high school kid the girls started wearing Rayon blouses. We discovered that when they got wet they got transparent. We carried small balloons filled with water around and when a girl showed up we made her wet. In addition to the views -- tee hee hee hee - we had big laughs at their expense. Some grow up. Some don't.
                "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post

When I was a high school kid the girls started wearing Rayon blouses. We discovered that when they got wet they got transparent. We carried small balloons filled with water around and when a girl showed up we made her wet. In addition to the views -- tee hee hee hee - we had big laughs at their expense. Some grow up. Some don't.
                  It's all just for laughs!

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm........wet t-shirts

Comment

Blues for grown up ears

Comment

I forgot to add, I prefer the classics: Mozart and The Beetles.
                        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

Now there's a combination! Could almost imagine a performance with the Beatles playing backup to Mozart!
                          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
                          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
                          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I forgot to add, I prefer the classics: Mozart and The Beetles.
                            Ah, so... been on this (alas, her last) concert...

Comment

Maybe 40 years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3fZ...eature=related but not now.

Comment

Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Working...
                                X