This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About me

I just joined the forum today. I'm not new to Kubuntu but will probably have a few questions.

I have been involved in photography most of my life and use my computer for imaging mostly. I am using Gimp and DigiKam for all of my editing since completely converting to Kubuntu.

One thing I noticed is color and black & white images look so much better on this machine than when it was running windows. I guess Kubuntu video drivers like my video card better than Windows drivers do.
    Colyn

Re: About me

Welcome to KFN. Glad you joined us.

Lot's of folks here who are willing to assist within their capabilities and experience. Take advantage and search a bit here in KFN. Many questions have been asked, problems posted, and answers and solutions provided. Not always, but quite often.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: About me

Originally posted by Snowhog
      Welcome to KFN. Glad you joined us.

Lot's of folks here who are willing to assist within their capabilities and experience. Take advantage and search a bit here in KFN. Many questions have been asked, problems posted, and answers and solutions provided. Not always, but quite often.
      Thanks

I've been doing a lot of searches since last night. There's plenty of information here which should help me as I customize my system.
      Colyn

Comment

Working...
      X