This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic!!

Subject says it all. Pathetic is all I can say about this!

http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?s...00428082427341

Re: Pathetic!!

:P
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I couldn't read it, it throws a 403 Forbidden error... Is someone preventing us to find the truth about that?
      Multibooting: Kubuntu Noble 24.04
      Before: Jammy 22.04, Focal 20.04, Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
      Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly
      Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

Clicking the link works here.

Comment

SCO Files Motion for Judgment As a Matter of Law, or For a New Trial
          Wednesday, April 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM EDT

SCO has filed its "renewed" motion for judgment "as a matter of law", with its supporting memorandum. They ask the judge to rule over the heads of the jury and decide that the jury "simply got it wrong" when it ruled that SCO didn't get the copyrights in 1995 from Novell. In the alternative, they'd like a new trial.

See, this is the problem with loaning money to SCO. They don't ever want this dance to end. The rest of the world gets it. SCO lost, by judge (Dale Kimball) and now by jury. They'd like this to be over. And us, the musicians, so to speak, at the dance? We're tired and we want SCO to stop already so we can pack up and go home and get some sleep. And no, this isn't normal, stretching a case that was hopeless from day one into what looks to become a more than decade-long event.

And can you imagine the international outcry if the judge were to grant a request like this?
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Well, I've seen similar things here in my country, so that'd take years before they finally surrender...
            Multibooting: Kubuntu Noble 24.04
            Before: Jammy 22.04, Focal 20.04, Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
            Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly
            Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

Sent the article link to my father. He's a dyed-in-the-wool M$ hater - believes (not fully jokingly) that BG is the anti-christ. He followed the original law suite. Believes that this latest move is a 'tempest in a tea pot' and won't amount to anything.

Comment

Working...
              X