This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I Quit" - Part Dux

It was only FIVE months ago that "Fewt" announced that he was quitting EeePC, blaming the kernel and Ubuntu for his problems.

Today, in response to the change in the position and order of the minimize, maximize and close buttons on future GNOME Windows and Dialogs, Fewt announced that he is saying bye bye to Ubuntu. So, did he really quite before? Is he really quiting now?

Twice in 5 months he's railed at the kernel, Ubuntu and Linux in general. Sooner or later someone is going to ask what his real motives are: producing code or anti-Linux rants.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Re: "I Quit" - Part Dux

It's always humerous to see one these gigantic egos announce "I quit", as though the rest of humanity will freeze in our tracks and gasp in shock in despair.

Personally, I'm betting the sun will come up tomorrow, and the world will continue turning, and *buntu users will log in and find their systems humming along just fine without "Fewt".

Comment

Working...
    X