No announcement yet.

your KDE (screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A custom wallpaper and application color schemea.

Comment

Processor: AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core @ 4.00GHz (8 Cores,) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0, Memory: 32768MB
      Disk: 2000GB ST2000DM001-9YN1 + 1000GB ST31000340AS, Network: Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411
      Graphics: ASUS AMD Radeon HD 7850, Audio: C-Media CMI8788, Monitor: S220HQL

Comment

That shot looks sweet, Melcar.
        The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Here's my current:
          Attached Files

Please Read Me

Comment

I've got one. See below.

Comment

Comment

Here is mine!

Click image for larger version

Name:	clean.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	640613

Name:	busy.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	640614

Comment

Bragging! W-I-D-E desktop!

I did my boss a favor that saved the company some time and dollars (made a console cable they had lost and couldn't get replaced for days or weeks at a remote installation site). He rewarded me with not one but two extra 24" Samsung monitors! They would have cost almost as much to ship home as they were worth, so he let me take them home! Check out this acreage - 3840 x 1080:
                  Attached Files

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
                    I did my boss a favor that saved the company some time and dollars (made a console cable they had lost and couldn't get replaced for days or weeks at a remote installation site). He rewarded me with not one but two extra 24" Samsung monitors! They would have cost almost as much to ship home as they were worth, so he let me take them home! Check out this acreage - 3840 x 1080:
                    Is that the wife on your desktop?

Comment

Name:	screenshot131216.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	640619

Comment

Originally posted by NickStone View Post
                        Is that the wife on your desktop?
                        Yeah, widget with slide show of a family vacation to Aruba. She's pushing 50 and never looked better! There's photos of the kids and me in there, but mostly it's the wife!

The background ( if you even noticed it ) was a photo she took with her phone of a sunflower field in the Midi-Pyrenees region of France, north of Toulouse about 40km or so. The whole region is covered with sunflowers. I cropped and scaled the photo to 3840x1080 and then split it in two - putting half on each monitor.
                        Last edited by oshunluvr; Jan 19, 2014, 09:57 AM.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
                          Yeah, widget with slide show of a family vacation to Aruba. She's pushing 50 and never looked better!

The background ( if you even noticed it ) was a photo she took with her phone of a sunflower field in the Midi-Pyrenees region of France, north of Toulouse about 40km or so. The whole region is covered with sunflowers.
                          Pushing 50! Still a kid.
                          Linux because it works. No social or political motives in my decision to use it.
                          Always consider Occam's Razor
                          Rich

Comment

A screen shot of rekonq getiting ready to make this post , running in the 12.10 live-cd in a QEMU KVM running on Kubuntu-12.10 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

VINNY
                            i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                            16GB RAM
                            Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright View Post
                              A screen shot of rekonq getiting ready to make this post , running in the 12.10 live-cd in a QEMU KVM running on Kubuntu-12.10 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                              @Vinny: I'd like to learn more about your QEMU-KVM setup. I've started a new thread...mind telling us about it?

https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...-info-and-tips

Comment

My setup love it:
                                Kfaenza icons
                                And elementary theme.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X