your KDE (screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I wasn't drunk when I chose wallpaper, so I chose my dog

I važno je da me viljamovka i travarica čekaju u frižideru, a za desktop je dobar i moj pas.

Pozdrav

edit: nice picture btw
    Plasma 5 look&feel for KDE4: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php...content=166438

Comment

Ма зезам се, чисто да виде људи које ћепи вади из кризе.

Cheers, bro! 8)
      Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

Comment

Będę pił temu! (I'll drink to that. Yes,yes Iknow it's Polish and not Serbo-Croatian, but both are Slavic)

Wygląda dobra, rms-u. (Looks good)
        The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

schnelle, rms and bsniadajewski -

Please remember that this is an English speaking forum and posts need to be in English for the benefit of all our English speaking members. Not an admonishment, just a reminder.

bsniadajewski -

Thank you for providing the English translation in your post. If one is going to use a language other than English here, then providing the translation to it is appreciated.
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post

Not an admonishment, just a reminder.
            Thank you kindly, I'm aware of that at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by bsniadajewski View Post
              Będę pił temu! (I'll drink to that. Yes,yes Iknow it's Polish and not Serbo-Croatian, but both are Slavic)

Wygląda dobra, rms-u. (Looks good)
              Thanks Man, you know what is good. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post

Please remember that this is an English speaking forum and posts need to be in English for the benefit of all our English speaking members. Not an admonishment, just a reminder.

bsniadajewski -

Thank you for providing the English translation in your post. If one is going to use a language other than English here, then providing the translation to it is appreciated.
                Iadditionally privide it even though I had to look them up myself. I may be of Polish background, but I know very little Polish myself. I can do English (obviously) and quite a bit of Spanish. Anyways thanks for the reminder.
                The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Thought I'd share my desktop

http://i.imgur.com/ojtra.png
                  Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

It's a bit cluttered. You should get rid of that firefox window.

Is that a dropbox (kfilebox) icon in the notification area or what? My dropbox icon is blue.
                    I'd rather be locked out than locked in.

Comment

I tried to contain myself but I guess I escaped

Is that a dropbox (kfilebox) icon in the notification area or what? My dropbox icon is blue.
                      Indeed it is. Preferences -> Misc -> Iconset -> Monochrome

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Dropbox preferences? I don't have a 'Misc' in the preferences

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SecretCode View Post
                            Dropbox preferences? I don't have a 'Misc' in the preferences
                            Like this,

Downloaded from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/kdropbox/

Comment

OK ... surprise ... I'm not running kfilebox, I have nautilus-dropbox (with no nautilus anywhere). I'd have to look at my installation notes to see why I went this way (it does the job perfectly).

With kfilebox do you get file overlay icons in Dolphin?

Comment

And just to keep on topic ...

Comment

Working...
                                X