your KDE (screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tekheretic

gKrellm............. absolutely my favourite app when I was running Gnomish things. Even wrote a short article on it along with xmms over at LinuxForums.

I'd almost be tempted to put that and a conky back on my machine over the Christmas holidays!

again, great app!

woodsmoke

Comment

Fan? What's a "fan"?
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Well GG I guess that you really are so far off into laptops that do not have fans that the old woodsmoker should try to tickle those "GREY cells" a little! lol

woodlikesfanssmoke

Comment

So, Jerry... did you feel a sudden urge to go stand in front of a fan for a little while after Woody's post? LOL

Comment

She'll be at least 50-60 years older more mature by now...

Comment

Haven't posted one in a while. For those who have seen Frozen I though this scene was perfect for a little Kubuntu!

Comment

Moonrise.....

At the risk of becoming tedious....

You really DO .......just continue to blow my mind away with what you can do!

woodsmoke

Comment

It helped that the theme of the movie is in of itself a blue hue when it comes to ice. Still have to play around with that perspective tool though. Oh, and Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
                    It helped that the theme of the movie is in of itself a blue hue when it comes to ice. Still have to play around with that perspective tool though. Oh, and Thanks!
                    What is the perspective tool?
                    sigpic

Comment

It takes an object that is tilted and lets you "straighten" as if looking at it head-on or just the opposite. In the case of the above I "laid" my Kubuntu logo on the floor along with other effects.

Comment

Thanks MoonRise!
                        Now I have something new to check out.
                        sigpic

Comment

NP.

Comment

I mentioned liking to have fluxbox installed for a spare DE in another thread ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hear it is

VINNY
                            i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                            16GB RAM
                            Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Vinny, is that KDE using Fluxbox as the window manager, rather than KWin?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
                                Vinny, is that KDE using Fluxbox as the window manager, rather than KWin?
                                LOL no it's loged into fluxbox from the lightDM greater ,,,,,just using the default KDE wallpaper

from the lightdm greater I can log in to KDE,Fluxbox or razorqt .

VINNY
                                i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                                16GB RAM
                                Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
                                X