No announcement yet.

your KDE (screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My desktop at the moment. The text there is interactive fiction which I've gotten into recently, using the application called gargoyle.

Comment

Very cool sealbach. I like the wallpaper. Is that the new Homerun launcher there in the corner? I'm really enjoying using it myself.
      ​"Keep it between the ditches"
      K*Digest Blog
      K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Thank you. Yes that's right, it's Homerunner. I really like it. It's amazingly fast and nicely designed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
          My Toshiba:
          could u tell me how to get that panel-like folder?

Comment

Homerun launcher eh? Ive been using Lancelot lately and like it a lot. Might have to give this Homerun business a whirl....

Comment

My picture with a rather recent 12.04 install.

Comment

the new 12.10 install , after some personalization

and

:cool: Loving it so far :cool:

VINNY
                i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                16GB RAM
                Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Running smoothly now after replacing keyboard&mouse. Kubuntu 12.10

Comment

That's a nice one, vinny. Looks like the Ambience (or is it, Radiance? I forget which is which). Where'd you get it from?
                    The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

I've kept it simple lately. On this one, I changed the ad poster on the left wall to a picture taken of me and my wife during our wedding and changed the station name to Paris - where we spent part of our honeymoon...
                      Attached Files

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by bsniadajewski View Post
                        That's a nice one, vinny. Looks like the Ambience (or is it, Radiance? I forget which is which). Where'd you get it from?
                        the desktop theme is Oxygen-genesis and the window decoration is Air-black both from the get new themes/get new decorations button in the corresponding system settings dialog .

oshunluvr
                        I've kept it simple lately. On this one, I changed the ad poster on the left wall to a picture taken of me and my wife during our wedding and changed the station name to Paris - where we spent part of our honeymoon...
                        AAWwwwwww ,,,,,,, nice work on the add replacement , and just how big a wide screen was that screen shot taken from? ,,,looks nice

VINNY
                        16GB RAM

Comment

I down loaded the picture from somewhere. The screenshot is 2560x1024 - dual 19" monitors.

I'm not much of a GIMP artist, but it's fun to see my lovely wife's face on my desktop

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
                            I down loaded the picture from somewhere. The screenshot is 2560x1024 - dual 19" monitors.

I'm not much of a GIMP artist, but it's fun to see my lovely wife's face on my desktop
                            nice it's spread out across the 2 monitors nicely

VINNY
                            16GB RAM

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright View Post
                              the desktop theme is Oxygen-genesis and the window decoration is Air-black both from the get new themes/get new decorations button in the corresponding system settings dialog .
                              VINNY
                              I just dl'ed the Air-black window theme. It definitely loks cool.
                              The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Originally posted by bsniadajewski View Post
                                i just dl'ed the air-black window theme. It definitely loks cool.

vinny
                                16GB RAM

Comment

Working...
                                X