This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flash

Jesus playing a AC DC Video on you tube, and it freezes when is Linux going to be able to play something as simple as a flash video with out locking up. Really this just simply sucks.

Re: flash

Originally posted by wfp
    Jesus playing a AC DC Video on you tube, and it freezes when is Linux going to be able to play something as simple as a flash video with out locking up. Really this just simply sucks.
    Linux will Never be able to compete with windows or apple until they get there **** together.

Comment

plays fine hear even in cube no skip,freez,hicup, nada played all the way thrugh no prob siting just like this even wile taking the screen shot.

[img width=400 height=300]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/vinnywright/youtube-acdc.png[/img]

I would say mabey your box cant take it ....or you'v not got it configured right or you'v borked somthig :P

eney way flaming linux wont help you figure it out

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

@wfp

vinnywright says it clearly - trashing Linux/Kubuntu isn't going to get you anywhere, especially here. If you have a question, ask. If you need help, ask. If you just want to rant, please do so elsewhere.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Copy that snowhog.

My flash works fine. I even listened to / watched 5 different ac/dc videos on you tupe just now (don't like ac/dc) and all worked without bumps.

Edit: If you want to rant try taking the subject up with adobe (good luck ), as they supply linux with the flash player we have to use.
          HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
          4 GB Ram
          Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Well, if AC/DC can play on my old ****, then anyone can play anything on any machine

Clear, no jittering, juddering, skipping, popping, or snoring!!

They're not my style, I prefer the "Oldies" channel on SKY.FM, but it does work. I've not had any problem with any youtube video lately. You should see the Ford Tempo running a loop commercial from 1984. Or the MOPARs on the youtube ALLPAR channel.

It all runs, it's all good!!
            The next brick house on the left
            Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

Working...
            X