Re: Happy New Year 2010

Happy new year, everyone! don't drink too much
      Welcome newbies!
      Verify the ISO
      Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

Good advice!

Alcohol kills brain cells. Believe me when I tell you that the older you get the more you'll need them. You can't afford to lose any by bad habits because the little buggers die off on their own all to easily.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek
          Good advice!

Alcohol kills brain cells. Believe me when I tell you that the older you get the more you'll need them. You can't afford to lose any by bad habits because the little buggers die off on their own all to easily.

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

I got this email a couple days ago...

To All My Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within
            the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

To My Conservative Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

Originally posted by Telengard
              Happy new year, everyone! don't drink too much
              Good advice!

Just ONE cup!
              Attached Files

Comment

@GG ... Your conservative friends need short small words that they can understand, unlike your well educated liberal, elite friends.
                An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Happy New Year to all my KFN friends, past, present, and future. Enjoy, but don't enjoy to much!
                  Windows no longer obstructs my view.
                  Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
                  "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Happy new calendar year everyone!

@GG

I'm a few brain cells short, although I can still spell antidisestablishmentarianism. According to Qqmike I guess that makes me a liberal. However, I don't drink, so I guess that makes me a preservative. I honestly don't know what to do with myself tonight. I guess I'll take a bath. 8) ... and then eat a box of chocolates.

Comment

Yeah Happy new year people!!!
                      Thanks for every ones help over the past month.
                      Being in Australia we were second in line for the celebrations and drank heavily whilst in the midst of a thunder storm which dampened the fireworks {in Melbourne anyway} but gave us a wonderful plasma display by MN herself.
                      Cheers and may you're 2010 be Magnificent
                      Attached Files
                      Intel E6500 CPU - 4Gb Ram- Asus EN9500GT 1Gb GPU....

Comment

I got this email a couple days ago...

To All My Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within
                        the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

To My Conservative Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
                        Was it from a politician, your congressman perhaps. Sounds way too politically correct for me. Very funny, nonetheless .

Happy New Year Kubuntu Krew ! ...funny, I don't feel any different
                        Boot Info Script

Comment

RRrrrrrr AAaaaaa Hhuummmm.......................I folowed none of the good advice ubuve......
                          exept maby a few of those gient cup's
                          and am just geting out of bead and stretching my eye's (3:30 PM EST-USA).....Ha

BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and to all...........Sssshhhh I got a he!! of a headake

happy new year all my linux frend's

VINNY
                          i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                          16GB RAM
                          Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike
                            @GG ... Your conservative friends need short small words that they can understand, unlike your well educated liberal, elite friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Ole Juul
                              I'm a few brain cells short, ...
                              I didn't realize it but someone video taped a small portion of my life and put it on the web. It's so close to my reality it makes me sad, IF I were able to remember the effect long enough for it to make any difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7lSliucgygc

Comment

Working...
                              X