This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Overlord Virtual Chefs

I wonder if I'm spending too much time in this Forum? Is my brain being taken over?

Last night I had a dream / nightmare; I was in some sort of competition - in a kitchen or somewhere "foody". I was supposed to be making some sort of cream, fruit and meringue dessert but the equipment was controlled by a keyboard and I could not manage to push all the buttons pour in the cream etc. etc and was getting pretty wound up.

Then, bless them, in walked Dibl and GreyGeek; and in a trice had sorted out the mechanism and the meringue and whipped up a choice pudding. It was delicious. and it was a real disappointment to wake up in the dark with nothing to eat.

So, not only can these guys fix all manner of Kubuntu problems - they are also Virtual Chefs!

Maybe the dream was a metaphor for the mutual aid this super Forum gives to us Kubuntu-lovers. Anyway it gives me another opportunity to express Thanks to all those who give their time and experience to help less experienced users ...... Happy Christmas!

Re: Kubuntu Overlord Virtual Chefs

thats a very odd dream , sounds like someone has been watching to many of those food shows
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
    X