• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chromium Website

Might be interesting to follow:

http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os

Re: Chromium Website

Can anyone explain the difference between: Chromium/Chromium OS and Chrome/Chrome OS

"The Chromium projects include Chromium and Chromium OS, the open-source projects behind the Google Chrome browser and Google Chrome OS, respectively" ...?
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Re: Chromium Website

Originally posted by arochester
      Can anyone explain the difference between: Chromium/Chromium OS and Chrome/Chrome OS

"The Chromium projects include Chromium and Chromium OS, the open-source projects behind the Google Chrome browser and Google Chrome OS, respectively" ...?
      Don't know, but I did click a link that took me to a YouTube video describing ChromeOS, so I think maybe they are one in the same/tied together. Maybe not by the code but by name. I for one don't like my stuff "stored" on the 'Internet". It resides here on my system where I control it. Period. Maybe for those who don't want to take the time to understand their technology purchase and just want to "go" that might be OK for them, but I think one looses a bit of freedom and control of their personal stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X