This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S A BOY!!!

My family got a little bigger yesterday afternoon... our 7 lb 12 oz, 20 1/2 inch boy was born!

Both mom and son are healthy and happy.

Re: IT'S A BOY!!!

Congrats! Are there three of you now, or more? We have seven kids, but two of the oldest have left home already.
    See here 1st.https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...Qs-amp-Answers

Comment

Congratulations kjjjjshab!

Comment

Congratulations

Mike
        http://monte48lowes.blogspot.com

Comment

Congratulations, Dad!

I can still see images in my mind of my son being held in the air by his ankles as the doctor slapped his butt.

That was 46 years ago, and every one of them has been a joy. Now I enjoy my 4 year old grandson as much as I enjoy him.

May your joys be as great as mine has been!
          GG
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Last minute prep of the house, and then go back for mommy and baby... I can't wait!

We video-conferenced our daughter's first meet with her new brother, since she was not allowed to visit in the hospital due to their H1N1 policies, so she gets to really meet him for the first time today!

Great times!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Congrats kjjjshab!

Comment

Originally posted by tafi
                  Congrats! Are there three of you now, or more? We have seven kids, but two of the oldest have left home already.
                  Our son has a sister, 20 months, and a cat 17 years old. Seven kids?!? I couldn't imagine... congrats to you!!!

Comment

Congratulations kjjjjshab! A somewhat more satisfying experience than messing with Linux, huh? ... or casts the latter in a more balanced light.
                    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike
                      Congratulations kjjjjshab! A somewhat more satisfying experience than messing with Linux, huh? ... or casts the latter in a more balanced light.
                      Actually, after my bad experience with suse 10.x, I was back to Windows for a stretch, but then when my daughter was born, I was home alone with her on Thursdays & Fridays and at that early age it's eat/up for an hour and sleep for 2 hours... so in those 2 hours of 'nothing to do' I re-discovered linux, and found this great place. So if it wasn't for her, I'd probably be hating Windows 7 right now! :P

I'll definitely have less time here and otherwise now of course... but then again, my kids have brought so much joy into my world that I can't image my life any other way. My daughter just surprised us by counting to ten tonight... hearing that beats any wireless problem I have ever solved! (Well, she skips 9, but who doesn't?).

And now I do have the kids/linux combined problem of what to do about network storage, since the HD video and pics are really beginning to pile up... so I guess it has all come full-circle.

http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3107972.0

Comment

W00t! You are SO lucky!

I remember when my (only) kid was born and moments later the doctor came out and handed me a baby in a blanket saying: "I believe this is yours".

Comment

Congrats!
                          Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
                          (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

That's great! I just had a new great-grandson born this morning. That makes seven gg-kids.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X