This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepless night...

The alarm clock (cell phone) rings in 2½ hours and I still don't feel sleepy at all. I think I slept from 10pm to 0.30am but that's it. Then it's off to work. Does it happen to you? There's **** load of things in my mind now, or maybe its a liter of energy drink I drank today, who knows. Makes you humble, doesn't it.
    See here 1st.https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...Qs-amp-Answers

Re: Sleepless night...

Maybe you forgot to drink the medicinal, daily glass (or two) of grape juice (fermented, of course)

Comment

i get a lot of those sleepless nights my self , sometimes i wish my brain just had an off switch, so i could stop thinking and sleep...
      Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
      (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

If lmilano's grape juice suggestion does not work (I recommend a California Cabernet Sauvignon), then maize can provide a helpful sleep libation, after fermentation, distillation, and appropriate aging (George Dickel #12, for example).

Comment

Originally posted by dibl
          ... maize can provide a helpful sleep libation, after fermentation, distillation, and appropriate aging ...
          Yes, by the time you've done all that you aught to be getting tired.

Comment

I'm an insomniac so I have that happen a lot, I haven't slept since I woke up yesterday morning at 6. I think most of that is not being able to stop playing with Kubuntu. As soon as the newness wears off or I pass out, I can't sleep, lol
            &quot;The Geeks shall inherit the Earth&quot;<br /><br />Linus 5:5

Comment

The deep dark red concord grape juice has as much reversatol as red wine, and no ethyl alcohol to destroy brain cells.

Can't sleep? Have you tried Melatonin?

3mg makes me dream (REM sleep) all night! Wild dreams! Usually I'm chasing somebody or being chased by somebody. They are so intense, and in color, that you remember them when you wake up. Without Melatonin my wife wouldn't be able to go to sleep at night because he mind is so active.

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
              – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
              X