This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats is your opinion on free software?

What do you feel about free software movement?
    Please take a small survey and help us in knowing individual opinion on free software.

Take survey at:-
    www.srikar.co.nr

Re: Whats is your opinion on free software?

Wey, I was gonna take that survey but first of all you wanted a name!?! That is not done. And the thing doesn't work without all sorts of java scripts enabled. So no go, the site does not work for me
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

@ above
      sorry.I cant remove that question once it is created.
      Giving name doesn't create any problem i guess and moreover no email id is taken.

Comment

Hmmm ... And I just got a Clear Click Warning from NoScript (a keyboard interacting with hidden elements). Needless to say, I got th e hell out of there. Might be nothing, srikar, but a rather strange/unique experience you got going on there. I'll vote with toad on this one, No Thanks!
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

hmm...i guess no script is clever enough for finding things that are not harmful :P.It's upto you.Anyways thanks for the people who took the survey

Comment

Working...
          X