This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU software patents - stop the madness and sign the petiton

Big bucks and other friendly M$ sponsored multipliers are trying to get things nearly as bad as in the US. If you do not want to break a "unique patent" by simply clicking on a mouse button then visit

http://stopsoftwarepatents.eu/

Thank you for your time
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Re: EU software patents - stop the madness and sign the petiton

Originally posted by toad
    Big bucks and other friendly M$ sponsored multipliers are trying to get things nearly as bad as in the US. If you do not want to break a "unique patent" by simply clicking on a mouse button then visit

http://stopsoftwarepatents.eu/

Thank you for your time
    I remember that this was a problem some time ago but thought we "doged the bullet" when EU parliament was against that.
    I forgot that it has no "legislatory" powers. It all depends on EU Commission. And member states off course.
    But what EU needs is an "constitution", not what we have now the Lisbon treaty that changes nothing but a real full blown constitution like that that was voted NO on referenda in France and Holland in 2005. Only a constitution would change the way EU works and bring "more power to the people".

But that's just me, as I'm a EU fan and I strongly believe that EU is the future.
    And yes I'll sing the petition, as I think EU should go in totally different direction; more freedom more openness.
    I'm magnet for errors, problems and bugs...

Comment

Duly signed

Comment

Thanks for the link. I've put a link on my site too. (And signed, of course)

Comment

Working...
        X