This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu 8.10 : THANK YOU!

A big thank you to the entire Kubuntu team for their hard work and for producing a stunning Kubuntu 8.10. It looks amazing!

I just thought that for once I would post a nice message (rather than the usual "doesn't work" post) to all of you that work voluntarily to produce a release every 6 months! That's a great achievement.

I must say the upgrade did not go very smoothly for me and I came through a lot of problems but, after 3 days of fighting, now that I can see the result, waoww!

So please keep up the good work. Many people use and love Kubuntu and I hope that this thread will soon be filled up with many other thanks.

Oh, did I forget to say... THANKS!

Re: Kubuntu 8.10 : THANK YOU!

Hear hear!!!
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Yes, THANK YOU! Please keep up the great work, we all love you!

Comment

I agree.
        Kubuntu 8.10 is rad! I think I might have been one of the lucky one's with 8.10. Only problem I have had so far was initially getting my Nvidia driver installed. Other than that it has been smooth sailing. And I've been using it since the alpha 5.
        &quot;Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it&#39;s from Neptune.&quot; ~Noam Chomsky<br /><br />Gigabyte MB, AMD 64x2 6000, 2 Gigs Patriot DDR2, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX, 400Gig WD SATA HDD &amp; 1TB WD SATA HDD.

Comment

Working...
        X