This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all

I just wanted to say hi to all the users on this forum. I am new to kubuntu, but I am not new to linux. But I have been using gentoo linux for a long time. I just dedicated to install kubuntu on my laptop, as I did give up on using windows xp on it.

Re: hello all

Welcome! Linux users are all members of a huge extended family. If we each are using a different brand, then think of ourselves as cousins. So, cousin, welcome to the Kubuntu branch of the family.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by jonfr
      I just wanted to say hi to all the users on this forum. I am new to kubuntu, but I am not new to linux. But I have been using gentoo linux for a long time. I just dedicated to install kubuntu on my laptop, as I did give up on using windows xp on it.
      Yes, Wellcome.
      You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
      Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
      Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Comment

Hi to you .. I myself just joined this forum and I'm new to Linux.. Kicked Vista out xD
        <br />

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisNL
          Hi to you .. I myself just joined this forum and I'm new to Linux.. Kicked Vista out xD

gg lol, nice to have a brand new member in the familly. You are very welcome. I have been using linux for the past 10 years. I have tried to go back to Windows, but I feel really uncomfortable when I use to try. I have gain so much wisdom and liberty by using Linux, that It is really hard for me to just switch. I have not regretted it. Do not give up, and it is a nice choice to use kubuntu or ubuntu. Congratulations and welcome in.
          You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
          Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
          Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Comment

Working...
          X