This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all

I just wanted to say hi to all the users on this forum. I am new to kubuntu, but I am not new to linux. But I have been using gentoo linux for a long time. I just dedicated to install kubuntu on my laptop, as I did give up on using windows xp on it.

Re: hello all

Welcome! Linux users are all members of a huge extended family. If we each are using a different brand, then think of ourselves as cousins. So, cousin, welcome to the Kubuntu branch of the family.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by jonfr
      I just wanted to say hi to all the users on this forum. I am new to kubuntu, but I am not new to linux. But I have been using gentoo linux for a long time. I just dedicated to install kubuntu on my laptop, as I did give up on using windows xp on it.
      Yes, Wellcome.
      You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
      Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
      Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Comment

Hi to you .. I myself just joined this forum and I'm new to Linux.. Kicked Vista out xD
        <br />

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisNL
          Hi to you .. I myself just joined this forum and I'm new to Linux.. Kicked Vista out xD

gg lol, nice to have a brand new member in the familly. You are very welcome. I have been using linux for the past 10 years. I have tried to go back to Windows, but I feel really uncomfortable when I use to try. I have gain so much wisdom and liberty by using Linux, that It is really hard for me to just switch. I have not regretted it. Do not give up, and it is a nice choice to use kubuntu or ubuntu. Congratulations and welcome in.
          You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
          Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
          Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Comment

Working...
          X