This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this forum

I love this forum! You guys, everyone on here, offer such wonderful advice without being derogatory. I have posted plenty of times and have never been flamed for asking a dumb question or not knowing something simple.

And most topics that i read or create i have notice a reply in less than a day!... That shows what kind of community this is.

I recently switched from XP(the best decision ive ever made), but I was worried that I wouldnt find no help. This forum and the regular ubuntu forum is amazing.

Anyways I just wanted to show you guys some appreciation.
    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.<br /><br /><br />Using Kubuntu<br />Dell Inspiron e1505<br />2G RAM<br />ATI video card

Re: this forum

Thank you for the sentiment. The vast majority of the members who actively participate here are interested in helping those new to Linux and have found their way here. The Kubuntu Forums is, IMHO, the best source of community support for Kubuntu that I've come across.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by steve228

I recently switched from XP(the best decision ive ever made)
      Cool -- my diabolical plot is actually working!

Comment

The Ubuntu forums is confusing, I think it's just got too much listed on the front page... bwahahaha.
        But I do agree, this place is great for Linux users of all types and distro's. Just need a few more frequent flyers! But it seems everything gets taken care of with the current members, so maybe not!
        Compaq Presario c727us, 120GB&nbsp; HDD, 2GB DDR2, 1.6GHz, fully working sound, wifi, proprietary buttons, and on board mouse with Kubuntu 8.04 and KDE 4.1

Comment

Originally posted by trikinomitry101
          The Ubuntu forums is confusing...
          Yeah, I haven't been impressed when I have needed to look to the dark side for help... kubuntuforums really is a pretty good size/knowledge level... the only thing it seems to be missing is posts from developers/contributors (that I have noticed)... not to say they are not here lurking (perhaps just not taking the credit they deserve)...

Comment

Working...
          X