This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you play?

I used to play World of Warcraft, but after I got to 70 full epic in Tier 4 gear on my Human Warlock... I got bored >_> I already had my epic flyer, and still had 2000g left over, and I gave the account to my buddy who still plays, LOL. But now I want something else to play! And I can't think of anything fun... SO! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to give me some great fun MMORPG's that you play! List your game and server if you don't mind me checking you out^_^ But I'm totally bored! Windows or *nix, what ever, it doesn't matter! lol
    Compaq Presario c727us, 120GB  HDD, 2GB DDR2, 1.6GHz, fully working sound, wifi, proprietary buttons, and on board mouse with Kubuntu 8.04 and KDE 4.1

Re: What do you play?

I just installed this freeware adventure game, Dirty Split, which has terrific Saul Bass-style animations and a murder mystery plot. Runs very well in Kubuntu Hardy.

I love Dwarf Fortress, but it runs very poorly in Kubuntu - much, much better in XP, sadly enough. I hate booting into XP to play games, but the game got several levels of more awesome - world generation now creates a unique history for your world, complete with baby-snatching, big monsters, epic heroes and all!

Comment

Nice, I think both of those look pretty fun, but I was looking for something a little more social based, massively multi-player, and such. Any one have anything else?
      Compaq Presario c727us, 120GB  HDD, 2GB DDR2, 1.6GHz, fully working sound, wifi, proprietary buttons, and on board mouse with Kubuntu 8.04 and KDE 4.1

Comment

have you heard of runescape (www.runescape.com)? It has just recently been completely updated with realistic graphics and effects. It also runs in full screen. there are over 10 million people playing i think.

Comment

It'd be kind of hard to go from a game as sophisticated as WoW to a game that's so simplified and poor quality. I don't think I could stand to play runescape longer than the 10 minutes I tried it when it first came out! BWAHAAHA

Comment

ZOMG! IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!! WAR!!!! WARHAMMER ONLINE AGE OF RECKONING!!!!!!ONE111!!11!

btw;
            BUMP

Comment

How about Regnum online? Once you're levelled, it is pvp centered.

Comment

YARGH! I wish I had known about Regnum Online a few months ago! I would have left it for WAR, but it could have been fun... V_V Sad....

Comment

Working...
                X