This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here watch or read anime?

I myself like to watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and any good Mecha Anime.

As for reading, I like Hellsing, Phantom, Ragnarök, and Sgt. Frog.

By the way, I'm new to the forums, but not to Kubuntu, and would like to say hello to everyone out there.
    The early bird might get the worm, but it's the second mouse who always gets the cheese.

Re: Anyone here watch or read anime?

Welcome back at ya!. You'll find helpful people here (should you ever need help) and lots of useful posts.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I've noticed a lot of people who have in their signatures something like - Kubuntu User #14650897 or Ubuntu User # 4321846
      Is there a way to register as a specific user, or is it just something else?
      The early bird might get the worm, but it's the second mouse who always gets the cheese.

Comment

Here's the main counter:

http://counter.li.org/

except it looks like there might be a problem today, based on the red message.

Here's the *buntu counter:

http://ubuntucounter.geekosophical.net/

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help and the welcomes, guys. It seems help is all this thread is about right now lol.

Am I the only one who reads/watches anime?

Comment

Don't watch that much any more but used to. A big fan of Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Haibane Renmei, and everything by Miyazaki. Currently reading Nausicaa, but otherwise don't read manga.

Comment

They came out not to long ago with a new version of Evangelion called Angelic Days that puts a nice new spin on the series, have you checked that out?

Comment

Hadn't heard about it. Will check it out.

Comment

One anime I've been wanting to check out is Bartender, the show sounds nice but I can't find any manga to read and the anime is japanese. Has anyone watched/read it?

Comment

I've been an anime fan since (what I consider anime anyway) Star Blazzers. Use to watch Voltron, Vampire D... many, many others.

Comment

I've never quite been able to understand Vampire Hunter D, but Voltron I remember and love to death.

Comment

RoboTech is another one. Loved it as well, and Minmei!

Comment

I liked Macross more than Robotech, but I'm a mech-junkie so i watch it all lol

Comment

Working...
                          X