This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice little language translation application

I'm working on a Spanish paper due this coming Friday, and just found a language translation tool I thought you other multi-lingual elitists-in-training might be interested in: GTW.  The "tw" package is the actual CLI application, and "GTW" is it's frontend.

[img width=400 height=184]http://www.linux.com/var/uploads/Image/articles/130852-1.png[/img]

Edit: You'll probably want to install the "curl" package if you decide to give it a try
    Asus G1S-X3:
    Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Re: Nice little language translation application

Cool find! I'll try that.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention wordreference.com, I generally just use it as a straightup spanish language dictionary, but it also does translations and is very nicely designed with the ability to click on any word in the definition you don't understand and go straight to a definition of that word.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbanana
        Just thought I'd mention wordreference.com, I generally just use it as a straightup spanish language dictionary, but it also does translations and is very nicely designed with the ability to click on any word in the definition you don't understand and go straight to a definition of that word.
        That's some good stuff, thanks (I'll add it to my toolbox)!
        Asus G1S-X3:
        Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

Working...
        X