X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux Links and other goodies

Hi fellow Kubuntu users! 8)

I've been working on a website, and it's come around nicely. Now I'm just trying to get a good list of links for other linux sites. If you have any links you'd like to share with me, please submit them here.

Here's the main link to my site. www.rebeldragon.com
    Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature. - Tom Robbins<br /><br />http://www.rebeldragon.com/

Re: Linux Links and other goodies

Hi

I visited your site today, I have a few comments to make from the angle of a web designer.

It is very easy to navigate, but I could not find new members log in.

I had to increase the text size twice to be able to read your sight, I admit I wear glasses, I am aged 50 and I should have gone for an eye test last year.

when you visit a page there is some writing in Grey on an almost Grey back it is not very clear, if it was in white you would know which page you were on instantly.

Your registration email does not have an html link instead you have to cut and paste into a browser, this is no big deal but could be improved on.

You have no news so I have submitted something. I can also submit a guide to dual booting or a guide to Linux v Windows.

Keep up the good work.

Antony
    Network of two Dell Optiplex dual boot Pentium 4s, Linux user since 1999 Very Happy with Kubuntu and Mandriva. Three other native&nbsp; computers. Computers in my blood since 1975.<br /><br />A Perkin Web Design and computer hardware engineer

Comment

Working...
    X