This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone who has helped "get me back on the road again" over the past year a very happy and safe christmas. Thank you all. Whether you people know it or not, your kind advice and help does so much to enable the ordinary Joe Blow in the street to realise that this lynaks thing is a pretty good OS and is worth sticking with.

All the best to you and yours from me and mine.

Lowey
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.<br /><br />Registered Linux User No. 402825

Re: Merry Christmas

And you as well. Merry Christmas Kubuntu Forums gang. Playing with the Roomba I got from Santa. I expect it won't be long before I solder in a usb port or wlan adapter.

Comment

Re: Merry Christmas

I too, thank everyone, who over the last ten months have helped me to successfully transition from the grip of M$ to the open hand of Linux! I remember the initial frustrations, and the extremely satisfying joys when a problem was solved and/or figured out. I've had the real pleasure to meet several very helpful (and understanding) people on this Forum, so lest I forget: Merry Christmas dibl, Qqmike, SheeEttin, Rog131, Kubicle, Jucato, claydoh, aged hippy (break out the cider - it's Christmas!), integr8e, UnicornRider, and our host, Open Source.

To everyone else, Merry Christmas. Enjoy the gifts of the season.

Snowhog
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
      X