This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VNC Connection Closed

I have been using VNC instead of RDC so I can go back to my OEM Vista Home Premium and it's good except for recetnly it's benn F€$king up! It says "Connection Closed" or "Your Connection has been rejected" for no reason. What the F*** is this, it's not even a proprt error message it doesn;t explain $h!t, sorry about my langauge but I am very mad I have tried everything, reinstalling, restarting, swtiching computers for the client and still nothing. I checked the Event Viewer and there is no error, so I take it that there is no problem it's just being a peice of $h!t, cuz if there was a problem or a valid reason then it would say!

I recetnly forwareded the ports on my Router for VNC Over Internet, but I undid that just hoping I could atleast do local connections like before. I undid that and turned off Windows Firewall on the server and client and still it wont work, all I ask it it works, is it that hard to ask? Please help!
    My Local Repository<br />Forums I am active on<br />Please help me with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X