This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy Pants computer cases.

Mostly I'm just curious if I'm the only linux using dork who a fancy computer case. All my "friends" who helped me out when I first converted to the Linux just over three years ago thought I was crazy because I (then) had a purple case and wanted to add a window. Since then, I've upgraded to a silver case with a window, fancy illuminated gages, UV lights and UV reactive cords and wire wraps.

Anyone else have a cool looking case? I'll take pictures if people want to see. ^_^ I also haven't posted a screen cap of my desktop, but I'm waiting until the weird video issues I'm having are ironed out. The bug report system says a fix has been committed, but apparently it's not been released as the bug keeps getting reported (hooray for emails about bugs being marked as dups, meh) and I keep on top of my updates and haven't seen any changes yet.

At any rate, tell me about your computer case!

Re: Fancy Pants computer cases.

My case is a really boring beige once, recycled from an old computer. I've always wanted to buy myself a fancy case one day, but right now I don't have the money.

Comment

Aww, I am sad for your poor computer. I wish you good fortune so you can buy a new fancy case.

Comment

I require 3 things from a case:
        1) it must hold all my components
        2) it by made of steal or aluminum
        3) it has lots of places for fans

... Typically, I think the plain steal cases look best, then again, I don't have racing stripes on my car either...

Comment

The plain metal cases can look really awesome, they don't need windows, decals or lights to be hot. ^_^ My car isn't fancy either, I've just got a late 80s Honda Accord in "somebody else's car color" (Honda calls it gold, I think it's more of a metalic sand) that I named Edward after the awesome little red head that's my av here on the forums. ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X