Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Screen Theme Change not (entirely) working

Last issue, this one should hopefully be simple,

I changed my Login Screen (SDDM) theme setting from Kubuntu to Breeze. When booting up, this change is reflected, but when waking from sleep, it isn't. Is there another setting I need to change somewhere? (There are, incidentally, two Breeze options on the Login Screen (SDDM) settings screen, for some reason. but they have the same result.)

You need to change the lock screen settings. SDDM (the login manager) is OS independent, and has nothing to do with Plasma's lock screen.
    So the lock screen won't have the same appearance to the UI elements if there isn't a Plasma Style or Global theme that matches the SDDM one. You can match the background image, though.

Comment

ok I thought it might be that plasma's lock screen is separate from the SDDM, but then where do I change plasma's lock screen? I don't see that in the settings app.

Comment

Just search on Lock. Changing the background isn’t intuitive IIRC. You click in the image icon.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Found it, it's Screen Locking > Appearance.

Comment

Working...
          X