The Application Launcher has been made wider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Application Launcher has been made wider

I was changing the size and position of the console window (gnome-terminal) when the screen gave a sort of 'blink'. I didn't give it any importance but when I clicked on the Application Launcher icon in the lower left corner, the aforementioned application launcher had become deformed. Now it is as you see in the screenshot, much wider than normal. I estimate that before it was half as wide. The height does not seem to have been modified, but I would like to restore the width to the default. But unfortunately I don't know how to do this because there is nothing about it in your preferences.
    Greetings...

Attached Files

Did you change Font and/or Font Size anytime recently?

As to the Application Launcher Window. It is resizable with your mouse. Move the mouse pointer onto the right edge until you see the <*> then click and drag.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

No, no font or size has been changed.

And thank you.
      It's funny but until a few minutes ago (even after rebooting) I couldn't resize the Application Launcher using the pointer. Although the double arrow appeared and I tried to drag the edge of the application launcher window, it did not follow the pointer and therefore I could not resize it. But right now it seems that it can be done and I just did it.
      Thanks and regards...
      Last edited by Supersayano; Jun 26, 2024, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X