This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Big panels big icons, but how?

For my latest Kubuntu 22.04.2 installation I have found a set of icons to my liking. But, as you can see in the screenshot, they are not all of the same size. I like bigger panels and I like the icons of somewhat the same height as my panels. As you can see, the starter icon (KDE logo) is a lot smaller than the other four beside it. The icons in the panel above should be a lot bigger as well. They did not scale while adjusting the panel height. ​How can I fix this?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230417_154512.jpg Views:	30 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	670079
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gromm; Apr 19, 2023, 11:18 AM.

This one is not too bad, it jumps a bit in resizing so might not be ideal for you; it has the same size from about panel height 80 to 132.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kdelogo.png
Views:	123
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	670095
    Regards, John Little

Comment

Jep, that is the size I want. And I prefer the old-school logo indeed. Do you mean to say I can put this on of yours in my OS, but how?

Comment

Originally posted by Gromm View Post
        Jep, that is the size I want. And I prefer the old-school logo indeed. Do you mean to say I can put this on of yours in my OS, but how?
        Put the file somewhere you won't lose or delete it. Right-click on the Application Launcher icon on the panel>> Configure Application Launcher >> click the icon area, and go from there. Browse to and select the icon you stashed.

Comment

Done! Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X