This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Amarok either playing only one song or just repeating the album

I have been meaning to post this for a while but decided I could live with it (and Im lazy!) but now its really getting on my tits! Amarok will only play one album then repeats it even if there is one after it. I dont have repeat album on I have looked through all the settings and cant find anything. Also it randomly (or so it seems) sone times just plays one track at a time, then I have to start the next track manually. I have no idea whats going on, I think I started after a new install, I am very confused and annoyed and dont know what to do, I hoped an update sooner or later would fix it, but its been about 3 weeks now and its really getting to me. Please please please can any one help me Im begging you, all of you please do, I love amarok to pieces I think its one of the best things about kde and linux as far as programs go (for me (I am a music junkie))

Re: Amarok either playing only one song or just repeating the album

no one has a clue!

Comment

Do a search in /home for *amarok*. It should come up with like three locations where amarok's config files are stored. Shut down Amarok, and rename all of these files (or the folder they are in). This will reset ALL of your settings back to standard.
      This saved my day recently when Amarok suddenly decided to mess with ID3-tags . Well, I remain confident it's getting there one day.

Comment

I assume that you have verified that you have selected "Repeat playlist" in the Track Progression selector at the bottom right of the playlist

Comment

Working...
        X