This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K3b single file creation

K3b ripper has an option to create a single file. As an opera fan, I thought this would be ideal to create a single file without gaps. It is, but...

If I select the first few files (first act of the opera) and the single-file option, it works fine.

If I select the following files and the single-file option, K3b shows me the the proper length, but then tries to write the file with the same name as the first one. If I redirect it to another directory and let it go, it winds up ripping the first set of files, not the second.

What gives?

On another, related, note, to describe K3b documentation as minimal is an understatement. The single-file option is not mentioned at all. I understand that developers prefer developing to writing doc (I do...). But if Linux is ever to become a really widespread and home-used OS, it needs decent documentation -- meaning better than Microsoft's, which is not good either.
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain
Working...
X