X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem after upgrading kde 4.4 sc

Hi everyone there!

I've been using kubuntu for a couple of months, and some days ago, I decided to upgrade kde 4.3 to kde 4.4 sc, I did it, but something happened, so every time I try to start kubuntu, it gives me an alert saying that was unable to open oxygen theme...after that it loads tty 1.

I use kubuntu 9.10, and I've tried several things to repair this, but the only way I found to access kubuntu, is by loggin-me into the tty and run the command "startx" otherwise, i am unable to access kubuntu...

If you need more information, that could be useful for you, to help me solving this problem, I will provide it.

Thank you!

P.S.: I am sorry for my writing mistakes, I am not very experienced writing in english, because I speak spanish!

Re: Problem after upgrading kde 4.4 sc

Sorry I can't help you with your kde problem as I'm on 4.3 and happy with it. But, you need not apologize for your English. You write as well as most of the high school graduates I know. That's not surprising though as I live in the U.S. and due to budget cuts we're not writing such good Anglish either you know?

Comment

Working...
    X