X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kontact, Akonadi etc stuffed after upgrade

Hi all,

Now the problem got even worse I cannot e-mail now because the Akonadi server doesnt want to start!
    Can some one please help

Hi all,

Please tell me that this has changed over the last 4-6 yrs! It seems to me that I am still screwed to try and use a proper signature on my email and not some ASCII text!

Please help if at all possible? >
    Thanx<br />Ryno<br /><br />Os = Kubuntu 9.10, Kde 4 dual boot with Win Xp<br />Linux user # 471903<br />Kubuntu user # 22225<br /><br />If you can see yourself as God does than you will have no limitations.

Re: Kontact and picture signatures

Yes, you can use a picture for your signature.

Kontact > Settings > Configure Kontact... > Identities (Click on your Identity Name) > Modify... > Signature > Use HTML (check this)

Now you can click on the Picture button to insert am image file.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Snowhog,

Sorry no luck, I dont get a picture button. But there is a picture tab next to the signature one and when I use that the picture comes out as a bunch of fine dots.
      That is in kmail.

Thanx for the help, but it seems as if I still have to run windows for my bussines...(that sucks)
      Thanx<br />Ryno<br /><br />Os = Kubuntu 9.10, Kde 4 dual boot with Win Xp<br />Linux user # 471903<br />Kubuntu user # 22225<br /><br />If you can see yourself as God does than you will have no limitations.

Comment

What version of KDE are you running? KDE 4.4.0 here.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

KDE 4.3.5

I upgraded to 4.4.4, now the akonadi server gives me grey hair....

Comment

Working...
          X