X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to start program on login?

Hi everybody!

I have problem on my KDE 4.3.2. I use 2 users (one is business and one is personal) on my Kubuntu. When I set up network I was using my business user and network works OK. But when I log in as personal user KNetworkManager does not start. So I must manually start KNetworkManager if I want to use Internet (which is always true ).

I have tried to use autostart in System settings, but with no results.

Thanks

Re: How to start program on login?

Originally posted by aurelije
    Hi everybody!

I have problem on my KDE 4.3.2. I use 2 users (one is business and one is personal) on my Kubuntu. When I set up network I was using my business user and network works OK. But when I log in as personal user KNetworkManager does not start. So I must manually start KNetworkManager if I want to use Internet (which is always true ).

I have tried to use autostart in System settings, but with no results.

Thanks

As the user with the problem, open your Internet icon in the task bar like you did to insert the settings and see if it is checked for all users and autostart. Then try the same thing on the Office user. There are two check boxes, one at the top of the page and one at the bottom.
    Robert Collard, Springfield, IL<br />Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop, Intel Duo T3400 CPUs @2.16Ghz<br />Xubuntu 9.10 x86_64

Comment

Working...
    X