This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Themes

Does anyone know how to get new themes with KDE 4.4 now that they have been moved to System Settings?

Re: New Themes

system setings >apperance>style>workspace>get new thems.......bottom right of screen

my black glass theme will no longer display controles(now in KDE 4.4.0) in the popout bar when you hover over the widget's..... others seam ok though

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright
      system setings >apperance>style>workspace>get new thems.......bottom right of screen

my black glass theme will no longer display controles(now in KDE 4.4.0) in the popout bar when you hover over the widget's..... others seam ok though

VINNY
      God, that is just insane, what was wrong with the old way of doing things using Desktop Settings?? I was looking at System Settings>Advanced>Desktop Theme Details and didn't realise that they have spread it about all over the place now!

Comment

ageed it took me 15 minut's to stumbel across that one

on a side note however now all my sound outputs work now ........the frunt headphone and mic have never worked but now I have 4-5 more chanels listed in Kmix and the frunt ones work just great.

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

what was wrong with the old way of doing things using Desktop Settings??
          It seems that desktop settings are only for desktop specific settings now. Any system-wide settings are made in ...err... system settings Plasma themes are system wide and not configurable on a per desktop basis.

When you think about it, it does make sense

Comment

Working...
          X