Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amarok issues...bugs or something I am doing wrong???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amarok issues...bugs or something I am doing wrong???

Installed my my music library last night and started Amarok to listen to some music. I selected an album to play and checked the random button and hit play. Everything went well until the end of the song and Amarok switched to another track but did not start playing automatically. I had to press play again. Is this normal? Also where did the EQ function and the analyzer screen go. The menu function for EQ is greyed out. I had an older version of Amarok under KDE 3.5 and it was there.

Also, Is it possible to play random tracks from the entire library without adding the entire library to the playlist. I use Winamp under windows and you can just select your album list and hit play and it goes through your entire library.

Thanks for the help
    Jack

Re: amarok issues...bugs or something I am doing wrong

Maybe this was too hard of a question. I was hoping someone would post a solution. Surely I am not the only one who has noticed this issue.

Comment

I selected an album to play and checked the random button and hit play. Everything went well until the end of the song and Amarok switched to another track but did not start playing automatically. I had to press play again. Is this normal?
      Maybe the settings are a bit off ??

Also where did the EQ function and the analyzer screen go. The menu function for EQ is greyed out. I had an older version of Amarok under KDE 3.5 and it was there.
      > Re: Karmic Release Schedule, Plans, KDE 4.3 - FINAL
      >> "It's Up to You" Topic: Amarok 2.2 and the Equalizer

Other version of the "phonon-backend-xine", backported from the Lucid Lynx, can be found from the PPA repositories
      >> FAQ: Repositories >>> Using the PPA repositories

Also, Is it possible to play random tracks from the entire library without adding the entire library to the playlist.
      Maybe (?) you are looking the Dynamic Playlist - "random"

Amarok > Playlists >

...Dynamic Playlists

...Random

More info > HOWTO find Kubuntu's manual / reference / guide / documentation / help
      Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
      1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
      2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Thank You, this helped

Comment

Working...
        X