X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webcam kopete

Hi,

I can modify my webcam in Kopete's system configuration, but how can I activate it during a chat session??

Thanks,

Cantodea
    Main system: Dell Studio XPS 8100 with Kubuntu 10.04<br />Main system: Dell Inspiron 1720 with Ubuntu 10.04<br />Second system: Acer Aspire 1500 with Ubuntu 10.04<br />Third system: Dell Dimension Desktop with Kubuntu 10.04 and Windows Vista<br />Fourth system: Dell Inspiron with Ubuntu 10.04 and Windows Vista

Re: Webcam kopete

I could be wrong, but I don't think that can be done yet, at least not with MSN/Live.

If you are trying to use the cam in MSN/Live, you might try aMSN.

-Andy
    "No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker." - Mikhail Bakunin

Comment

Originally posted by personman
      I could be wrong, but I don't think that can be done yet, at least not with MSN/Live.

If you are trying to use the cam in MSN/Live, you might try aMSN.

-Andy
      Yes, I know it works with aMSN, but it's a pitty that the looks doesn't match the looks of KDE.
      Main system: Dell Studio XPS 8100 with Kubuntu 10.04<br />Main system: Dell Inspiron 1720 with Ubuntu 10.04<br />Second system: Acer Aspire 1500 with Ubuntu 10.04<br />Third system: Dell Dimension Desktop with Kubuntu 10.04 and Windows Vista<br />Fourth system: Dell Inspiron with Ubuntu 10.04 and Windows Vista

Comment

KMess 2.1 is going to support it. KMess 2.1 is currently under development, but a alpha version should be out within a few months.
        http://www.kmess.org
        Most important laptop specs (this is my main computer, with Kubuntu on it):<br /><br />4096MB RAM (DDR2)<br />500GB Hard Disk<br />ATI Mobility Radeon 4570HD Videocard with 512MB GDDR3 RAM, up to 2280MB VRAM<br />Intel® Core™ 2 Duo-processor T6600<br /><br />OS: Kubuntu 10.10

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus
          KMess 2.1 is going to support it. KMess 2.1 is currently under development, but a alpha version should be out within a few months.
          http://www.kmess.org
          Great news.

Comment

Working...
          X