This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror won't accept web address punctuation when changing browser ID

Basically when I go to change browser identification in Konqueror and try to type in any of the punctuation found in web addresses the punctuation keys won't enter anything into the "When browsing the following site:" field. I've tried to change around keyboard layouts to see if that is the issue and it doesn't appear to be. I can also use punctuation in other fields within Konqueror. This seems to be a problem only when adding web addresses for new UserAgents in the browser identification settings. I also can't copy and paste into that field. This is a problem for me because I can't get hotmail, gmail, facebook etc to work properly until I can change the browser identification. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
    caudata

Re: Konqueror won't accept web address punctuation when changing browser ID

Looks like the period is now working so I've been able to make some useragents for various websites, but I can't say I did anything different to get the period to work. I still can't paste into the field and use any other punctuation in it. Also if I try to make a period as the first entry in the field it won't work.

Comment

Working...
    X