This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vuze cannot update...

Hey guys, I have Vuze and I'm having some troubles with it, it torrents just fine, but the configuration wizard doesn't work right at all and the updater doesn't really work, I don't really need either, but it would be nice if I could use the updater, the updater window comes up, but if I press install it does nothing, it doesn't crash, it doesn't freeze up or anything, I can press cancel and it will exit out of the updater, but install does nothing at all, the button isn't disabled or anything, I just press it and nothing happens, anyone know what might be going on?
    Motherboard:ASUS P5Q SE PLUS<br />Videocard:EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB<br />Ram:G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB)<br />Processor:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz

Re: Vuze cannot update...

Use the 'tab' key to navigate to the 'buttons' and then press Enter.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

hay thelonegunmen

how did you get your Vuze ?

I see it's in the repos (universe) in networking ver 4.2.0.8-3ubuntu1

I would sugjest using that one if it's not what you have.......... that is if your runing Karmic

I pesonaley use Ktorrent the default for KDE

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, Vinny, I just used the KpackageKit to get it, I see though that the one I got isn't in there now and there's a new one, so if Snowhog's suggestion doesn't work I'll try that copy.
        Motherboard:ASUS P5Q SE PLUS<br />Videocard:EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB<br />Ram:G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB)<br />Processor:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz

Comment

Good news, Snowhog's suggestion worked, thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X