Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GPG error and authentication warning when adding the medibuntu repository

Genius... Thou art Genius's..

I'm feeling like a REAL dweeb here, but thank you all very much, as I type, things are "rockin' and rollin'"..

and they just finished.

Comment

As you said, you're a Mac guy, and language is/will be an issue. What we call a thing maybe not the same thing you call a thing. But we all learn.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Linux!
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Duke_Zuper
        Genius... Thou art Genius's..

I'm feeling like a REAL dweeb here, but thank you all very much, as I type, things are "rockin' and rollin'"..

and they just finished.
        Duke, I'm glad you got it fix. Next time though, when you have problems or issues not relating to the topic on hand, please open another topic. There was some useful information provided to you that may have help someone else, but not related to this topic. Its unlikely they would have read it. I usually only open topics that I have interest in or that has caught my fancy.
        Boot Info Script

Comment

Working...
        X