This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox 3.54 (solved??)

I have just upgraded to FF3.5.4 and I'm still getting the same problem with Bookmark This Page in Bookmarks. I cannot get the scrollbar to work properly. I had the exact same problem in 3.5.3 and I'd hoped that the upgrade would fix it. Firefox running in XP works perfectly well so it is confined to Kubuntu/Ubuntu, has anybody else had this?

Re: Firefox 3.54

I don't have such a problem, have you tried making a new ~/.mozilla folder and then reinstalling firefox?

Comment

Re: Firefox 3.54

I have the same problem with 9.04 and Firefox 3.5.3. Firefox 3.0.14 in 9.04 does not have this problem. I am also using KDE 4.3.2. I have not tried making a new ~/.mozilla folder and then reinstalling firefox.

Comment

Re: Firefox 3.54 (solved??)

Originally posted by roadrunner58
        I have the same problem with 9.04 and Firefox 3.5.3. Firefox 3.0.14 in 9.04 does not have this problem. I am also using KDE 4.3.2. I have not tried making a new ~/.mozilla folder and then reinstalling firefox.
        Although making a new ~/.mozilla folder is not the answer, it did give me a clean installation and I discovered that using a theme other than the default causes this behaviour. I will have to report this on the Mozilla forum.

Comment

Re: Firefox 3.54 (solved??)

I've been seeing this since FF3 on Kubuntu 8...something.
          Dont pretend you havent noticed my cardboard box, Julia, because I know you have!

Comment

Working...
          X