X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of problems: amarok, printing, etc

Hi Guys,

I'm having a few problems with Karmic.

Amarok was working when I first installed Karmic now its broken. Playlists appear, sound test is fine, but does not play files.

Printing no longer works since the last update. Everything seems fine, except now I get blank pages. I'm using xerox 8560 postscript printer.

Incidentally, I find printing with my duplex to be very confusing at times with multiple ways to set duplex on and off. Quite often it does not seem to do what I hoped it would.

fish:// in konqueror causes server to close

smb:// all sorts of problems logging in, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Particulary if you type the wrong password, it won't let you try again. (only solution i have found is to restart kde)

Microblog now only displays my own tweets.

I hope these will be fixed in coming releases. I'm posting this purely to state the issues i'm having. I'm not sure where I should post bugs, although I guess these issues are already logged somewhere?

KDE 4.3 is looking real good.

Re: Couple of problems: amarok, printing

I confirm printing blank pages but never had it working in karmic.. Printer Brother DCP-7010

But my Amarok is working..

Comment

Re: Couple of problems: amarok, printing, etc

I had the same printing issue, blank pages, but in Karmic Ubuntu. The answer there was to revert to a previous version of libpoppler5.

Tim S

Comment

Working...
      X