This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't reboot on Kubuntu 9.10

First, I humble apologive if someone already ask this one. But I do spent some time without fine anytning similar!

Onward to question: I've installed the 9.10 this morning, all was fine and good (9.10 also resolved a damn problem with my Netgear's usb!) but when I've attempted the first reboot...all is dead and gone!

I've reinstalled the beta, tried to shut-down and restart and it works, but the reboot action still destroy everything!

Am I the only one with this issue? =( Thanks a bunch

Re: Can't reboot on Kubuntu 9.10

Originally posted by karletto
    First, I humble apologive if someone already ask this one. But I do spent some time without fine anytning similar!

Onward to question: I've installed the 9.10 this morning, all was fine and good (9.10 also resolved a damn problem with my Netgear's usb!) but when I've attempted the first reboot...all is dead and gone!

I've reinstalled the beta, tried to shut-down and restart and it works, but the reboot action still destroy everything!

Am I the only one with this issue? =( Thanks a bunch
    9.10 is out of Beta, unless you mean you had that disk as well? What happened when you rebooted the first time? Black screen? There are a lot of different things that happen to different computers. When you reply add some information about your computer, what happened and what you have tried other than the install of the Beta.
    Robert Collard, Springfield, IL<br />Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop, Intel Duo T3400 CPUs @2.16Ghz<br />Xubuntu 9.10 x86_64

Comment

Working...
    X