This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KDE panel clock calendar bug

Well. Okay, so maybe a real bug here. If it is, or you believe it to be, post a bug report at KDE Bug Tracking System. You'll have to establish an account - if you don't already have one - but it's easy to do. I did a search there on 'December 2010' and it came back with zero reports, so this in fact may be a new bug that needs to be reported.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Using Kubuntu x64 v9.10 with all updates.

Have 3 digital clocks running with 1st set for an Asian time zone, the 2nd for UTC and the 3rd for EST (USA).

Each shows the correct calendar; an example is shown below.

[img width=400 height=96]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6727/newav1no9.jpg[/img] <br />The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; [i]Bill Watterson

Comment

Before starting this thread I couldn't find any other reports of this problem by googling, but today I've found this thread on linuxquestions.org:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...r-2010-779303/

Seems to be a problem in KDE 4.2

I've decided to upgrade to Kubuntu 9.10 now. Hopefully that will sort it out.

Comment

Both my 32b Karmic 9.10 laptop and my 64b Karmic 9.10 laptop calendars work correctly.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

My upgrade to 9.10 has fixed the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X